Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cystic Fibrosis: A Way You Can Help

I love being apart of this!!


I have made a commitment to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to participate in their annual, nationwide walk event called Great Strides: Taking Steps to Cure Cystic Fibrosis.  I have been a part of this event for a few years now and I’m excited to do it again!

I personally know two students, a sister and brother, who have Cystic Fibrosis (CF).  Currently there is no cure for CF and the average life expectancy is 36.5 years.  Please view their story in the video below.

Please help find a cure. You can visit my page: http://www.cff.org/great_strides/TriciaChason to make a donation.  All your donations go straight to finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis!

I hope you consider donating to the cure for CF.  No donation is too small!

Thank you so very much!

Tricia Chason

You can learn more about CF at www.cff.org

No comments:

Post a Comment